Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Who has the Camera?

Brooke doesn't like the fact that I am the one that is always taking the pictures. She thinks that it is her responsibility to take some pictures of me. Little does she know that is why I like being the picture taker...so I don't have to be in the pictures :)

Since explaining that to her she now tries to get pictures of me whenever possible. I said that's not nice and she said it's only fair. So I told her I would post her pictures.Mike, Bree, and I just hanging out on the couch. Bree wanted a picture of us. She said when she tells her friends that she is living with her aunt and uncle they all picture Mike and I as being old and no fun. Now she has proof that we are totally cool...haha!
-TOO FUNNY-

No comments: