Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bruiser

We got a DOG!
I know we are totally crazy, but he was too perfect to pass up. Mikes Aunt Margaret has a couple of dogs at the ranch mostly big dogs and then this cute little Chihuahua. I would have never in a million years ever thought that I would a Chihuahua, but he has a way of melting your heart. Brooke and Spencer fell in love with him (well I guess I did to) and we pretty much blindsided Mike with the idea of bringing him home with us. Poor Mike didn't have a chance with all three of us trying to work on him. So Margaret was kind enough to let us have him as long as he would have a good home. So far he has been a perfect dog and all of the kids absolutely love king Bruiser.

1 comment:

Rick Otterstrom said...

Wow! Your family is growing! :) Hope you enjoy him, and he enjoys you! Every kid should grow up with a dog.