"This is to inform you that Spencer Seay was given first aid for an abrasion to his left ribs. He hit a Grand Slam during PE and slid into home plate. A player from the other team slid into to try and get him out, but he was safe. I washed the area and applied a band aid."
As soon as I read this I was picturing Spencer telling the nurse about what happened not leaving out a single detail. He was so proud of his hit.
I think I smiled for hours after that...loved it.



5 comments:
Way to go, Spencer! I'm sujre that hit was worth any scrapes or blood that was shed.
love you
I love that. I think it is a total boy thing to give every detail about something they are excited about. Trey does that too. Love it!
How fun to get some help with the bragging rights! Sounds great!
So cute, and he is such a stud. I love that the nurse shared it with you instead of just giving the facts. Now he needs to do it in a real game!
Nice photo shot there! What a cutie!
Post a Comment