Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tyler's 5th Birthday

Tyler's birthday finally came! I think he has asked me everyday this summer if it was his birthday. We had a swim party for him with some of his friends and family. You can't go wrong with pizza, cake , and a pool on a nice summer day.
When we got home he opened his presents and was so excited with each and everyone as if each one was exactly what he has always wanted. That is what I love so much about Tyler he enjoys everything and his expressions are priceless.

It wouldn't be a family picture lately if Jake was not just in underwear. Now that the potty training is over we really have to work on keeping some clothes on him. Anyways Tyler had a great birthday. It is so nice to see Brooke and Spencer come up with creative gifts to give him without me even having to remind them they even wrapped them. Spencer gave him two of his rocks from his special rock collection and Brooke made him a picture of his two favorite animals a snake and koala bear. I don't know where he came up with those two animals as his favorite but for today they were.

2 comments:

Jen O. said...

Awwww, that's such a sweet story - a good old fashioned birthday. I love Spencer & Brooke's gifts too - classic.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful, sweet kids you have! I didn't even recognize Jake!!! Come visit again!
Heather Gibb