skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Girls Just Want To Have Fun
Brooke and her cousin Andi are having a sleepover and going crazy with wild make overs. They did each others makeup and hair. I definitely think they should go to cosmetology school. What do you think Aunt Wendy?
2 comments:
Thanks for the invite!! I'm excited we can be technically challenged together. Warning, you get addicted to scanning other people's blogs, etc. I've caught up with some people I haven't seen or heard from in years, though. It's a good way to journal, too...can I put you on my list of favorites?
Kirsten
I would love it if they went to Cosmo school! Then someone else can share the burden of beautifying the family! One of me and 30 of the rest of the fam is a little overwhelming! Besides, they would be awesome at it!
Post a Comment