Brooke is now in the 5th grade wow how time flies. She has a great new teacher Mr. Hodges. He is a sports fanatic which is right up Brooke's alley. Each cluster of tables are named after a sports team and in the center of their table is a trophy that holds all of their pencils. It sounds like it is going to be a great year for her.
Spencer is starting the 3rd grade and loving every minute of it. He really enjoys school the academics as well as being a class clown and hanging out with his friends. Heck I think I would love school to if I scored a perfect 600 on the STAR Test (California standardize test) in math.
Tyler is now a big Kindergartner. I have been having a hard time accepting the fact that our school no longer has a half day Kindergarten program. So the poor boy has to go to school from 8-2 everyday. He is really enjoying it, but he comes home completely wiped out. It has only been 3 days so I am sure he will get used to the time.
Jake well what do I say about Jake except he thinks he is as big as his brothers and sister. He was not about to let the kids leave for school with their backpacks without him close behind. Even if it was in his pajamas.



6 comments:
nice blog - very creative title- love it!
Your blog looks awesome! Great job. You have such great pics of your kids. Take care!
Love your blog, awesome job! I'll be checking it out often! Take care -
Kindergarten from 8-2? My Ryan would never survive! Can't believe your kids already started school. Summer is getting shorter and shorter every year. They look adorable! Love the shirtless pajamas. So cute!
Jaimee, Thank you for including me in your blog list! It was so fun to look at your beautiful kids and they are so big! I loved reading about them. I look forward to seeing more.
Thanks again, Kim
Jaimee
Awesome blog! You're really becoming a "techy", of course it helps to have great subjects to photograph -- you even make Mike look good. The shot of the fireplace and TV is terrific. Mike's an amazing worker.
Love
Dad
Post a Comment