Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Christmas Day

My Favorite Morning of the year!
I love Christmas morning and watching my kids excitement as they come out of their rooms and see what "Santa" has brought for them.
Some of Jakes favorite things...Toy Story Wii game, sun glasses, basketball and a hoop, and of course star wars guys.
This was a complete Lakers Christmas for Tyler. To say that he has become obsessed with the Lakers would be an under statement. He watches every game will give you the play by play and knows every player on the team...I LOVE that! Anyway Tyler also got a Wii game, basketball, watch, and a Laker shirt, blanket, and bear. Since Christmas if the Lakers are on you will find him in front of the TV fully decked out in his Laker gear.
Spencer got a Powerwing scooter which was awesome. As soon as the presents were done we all went out front to ride it. I even rode the scooter and it is a lot of fun. I think I should have gotten 2 because everyone wants to ride, but there is nothing cuter than watching Jake ride it and shake his bum...that is how you get the scooter to go you have to shake your hips and bum. He also got a Wii game, basketball, a watch, and sunglasses.
We mainly had an all sports Christmas which was awesome. Brooke got new basketball and running shoes, a basketball, cookbook, and some cute clothes.
Most of the time I am the one doing all of the shopping and wrapping so I was very excited when Mike added a fun surprise for the kids all on his own. He got each of the kids a gift certificate for a day out with him and a trip to their favorite candy and soda shop "Rocket Fizz" They LOVED it great idea Dad!
It was a very Cool Christmas!