This year she started middle school and with that was introduced to all honors classes. I think she was a little apprehensive going into honors classes, but she is doing awesome with straight A's. On top of her academics she is still playing club soccer which is year round and loving it. She also made her middle school basketball team which practice every morning before school. Brooke is one of the smallest girls on the team, but she definitely holds her own. She is also on the city basketball team which is coached by Mike. This league is for girls from 6th grade to 8th grade so that means Brooke is one of the youngest as well. I love watching her play basketball it makes me smile every time. Mike just went to a coaches meeting last night and all the coaches from the league do a skills rating for each girl. He was so proud when he came home and told me that the coaches rated Brooke #3 in the whole league.
Enough with the sports and academics Brooke is a great girl, daughter, sister, and friend. She is so caring and thoughtful always trying to find fun things to do with her younger brothers when she is babysitting. They look up to her more than I think she realizes. Brooke is constantly looking for ways to help me. I cant imagine going through a day without her she is like my right hand. She helps me clean, cook, and watch the boys with almost no complaining.
Brooke is very excited as turning 12 in our church means that she gets to go to young womens and all of the activities that come with that. I love it because I teach in young womens so I get to be in there with her. Not only is she she a good example to her brothers she is to Mike and I. She is on her third time reading the Book of Mormon and good at writing in her journal. She has been in YW's for only a week and has already finished 3 value experiences for her personal progress.



4 comments:
Brookie is more than incredible! Love having her in our lives!
Love you, sweet girl! Hope you had a great birthday.
We all love our Brookie ... she is awesome!
Hey don't forget shes also an amazing cousin! By the way Brooke way to be with the Young Womens personal progress! Im getting close to being done with mine but I bet you will be determined enough to get done before you get into Miamiads. Well Good luck! Love you guys! Miss you!
Post a Comment