The Rock of Gibraltar
Spencer and I decided to spend the day at swimming at the resort. Now that was a big mistake because we sure missed out. I thought everyone was just going for a drive and exploring a little. So I was rather tired from going a hundred miles an hour and decided to relax and have some one on one time with Spencer. Don't get me wrong Spencer and I had a good time, but Gibraltar looked pretty awesome.
Brooke told me the best part of going to Gibraltar was the monkeys. They also had a ton of cool caves for exploring. They had a cool guide that showed them around and introduced them to some of the monkeys...the pictures looked very fun.
Real Madrid vs Malaga
Mike and I had a huge SURPRISE for Brooke and Spencer. They had no idea where we were going or what we were doing. I didn't think it was possible to get tickets to the game because every time we looked they were either sold out or way too expensive. Mike decided to just go down to the field and see if he could get tickets...and he was able to get some :)
They were so surprised it was perfect! It was a great game to watch and almost just as fun as the game was watching all the people around us. They take soccer very seriously almost like a religion. If they scored or anything good or bad they just screamed and then cried. There were grown men crying all around us. Another unforgettable moment...
Spencer and I decided to spend the day at swimming at the resort. Now that was a big mistake because we sure missed out. I thought everyone was just going for a drive and exploring a little. So I was rather tired from going a hundred miles an hour and decided to relax and have some one on one time with Spencer. Don't get me wrong Spencer and I had a good time, but Gibraltar looked pretty awesome.
Brooke told me the best part of going to Gibraltar was the monkeys. They also had a ton of cool caves for exploring. They had a cool guide that showed them around and introduced them to some of the monkeys...the pictures looked very fun.Real Madrid vs Malaga
They were so surprised it was perfect! It was a great game to watch and almost just as fun as the game was watching all the people around us. They take soccer very seriously almost like a religion. If they scored or anything good or bad they just screamed and then cried. There were grown men crying all around us. Another unforgettable moment...


No comments:
Post a Comment