
It seems like for each of kids birthdays I find myself asking the same question where has the time gone. I can't believe that my baby is 4...crazy!Jake was a great and easy baby. He slept well, ate good, and was usually always happy.

Jake was welcomed into our growing family with open arms. All of the kids wanted to hold him and play with him whether he was sleeping or not.

My little guy has always been a trooper as he is rushed off from one practice to another and basically living in the car with me.

Out of all of my kids Jake has the most personality. We always say with Jake you never know what your going to get. He is so much fun to be around and is constantly making us all laugh.

Jake loves playing with his family, cousins, and friends. It is always a sad day when everyone leaves for school and he goes through the house looking for someone to play with.

Jake is a little too smart for his own good. He literally thinks hes the same age as his older brothers and so therefore should be able to do everything that they can do. He has always been very easy to reason with because he can think through the situation. Jake is amazing when it comes to video games and the computer. He has been by far the youngest to figure out how to play and operate most electronic games.

I love his huge smile he loves the camera...I think he's the only one in the family that does everyone else just tolerates it. I usually always have my camera out ready to take pictures. but for those moments when I don't it's Jake asking me to get it and take his picture.

I try very hard to make sure Jake has a good birthday separate from Christmas. I guess that is every parents idea when there are December birthdays. Jake wanted a white cake with white frosting and gummy bears on top...I'm happy that he is still easy to please. This year Jake asked for a webkinz and the new Mario Wii game he loves playing games with his brothers.
Happy Happy Birthday Jakers Your The Best!
1 comment:
Gotta love that Jake! He is ALWAYS like a box of chocolate. We can't get enough of him!
Post a Comment