Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Night

Every October seems to come and go in a blur. You start the month off first trying to figure out where the year has gone and how in the world can it already be October. What's even crazier before Halloween is over there are Christmas decorations out at every store...complete madness! Anyway I do really enjoy all of the holidays they just seem to come quicker and quicker every year.

I think the last 3 months of every year consists of 75 percent of all my pictures. I love pictures at the pumpkin patch. Lucky for me my family puts up with me and my camera without complaining...well most of the time.
Tyler and Jake were Clone Troopers from Star Wars. I mean really are there any other costumes besides star wars? Not in my boys minds.Spencer also chose Star Wars for his costume. He was a Jawa which are the sand creatures.
Brooke was a turtle this year. We decided to have fun with some makeup and dress her costume up a little. She was such a cute turtle.

Grandma and Grandpa Williams came out to go trick or treating with us. Of course the kids loved that. When we got back Mike did his usual check of all the candy while making a pile for himself :) It was a fun night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaimee
The reason the years seem to fly by faster and faster is because YOU ARE GETTING OLDER AND OLDER. Welcome to our world.
Love Rick and Kathy